We are looking for a qualified, motivated and innovative Social Media Specialist and content writer to join our team. As a Social Media Specialist and content writer, your responsibility will include interacting with targeted virtual communities and network users by generating and executing our social media strategy to improve our online visibility and boost our marketing efforts as well as increase sales. You will work closely with the digital marketing team, customer relations and sales team to create a social media strategy that will promote brand awareness and customer engagement.
The successful candidate should be able to gradually achieve better customer engagement, website traffic, and revenue through strategic exploitation of all aspects of social media.
Duties & Responsibilities
– Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services
– Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems
– Proofread and edit blog posts before publication
– Develop and implement a social media strategy through, benchmarking, platform determination, research, audience identification and messaging.
– Engage with the audience on social media to explain all our services
– Create regular and meaningful content for all social media platforms, including editing, publishing and sharing content daily (texts, images, video or HTML) to boost customer engagement and inspire the target audience to take action.
– Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
– Update website content as needed
– Creating content for all services provided by Techscape Labs.
– Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles
– Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
– Layout and optimize the company’s social media pages on every platform to improve the visibility of the company’s social content.
– Review and update user-generated content to align with the moderation policy for each platform.
– Develop editorial calendars and coordinating schedules.
– Using analytical tools to capture and evaluate relevant social insights, metrics, best practices, and then using the data to monitor and assess the company’s online performance, presence and provide positive future outcomes.
– Collaboration with various departments such as sales, customer relations, among others to oversee company’s reputation, promote brand consistency, identify key planners and coordinate actions.
Research opportunities for new social platforms and choose up-to-date processes that fit the audience’s needs.
– Handle crisis management, bad reviews, and negative news.
– Develop and oversee meaningful connections and engage the audience through messaging and dialogue.
– Staying current on emerging trends and best practices in social media.
– Monitor user engagement and SEO and recommend content for optimization.
– Define, implement and oversee the most vital social media KPIs.
– Collaborate and communicate with copywriters, designers, industry professionals, and influencers to ensure our content is engaging and informative while also establishing a strong network in relation to the brand.
– Integrate all channels of marketing including SEO, social media, content marketing, digital marketing, and email.
Requirements & Qualifications
– Demonstrated experience as a Social Media Marketer or a Digital Media Specialist.
– Exceptional consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills.
– Competence with social networking and a solid understanding of social analytics tools.
– Proven understanding of web development, web design, web traffic metrics, CRO, SMO, and SEO.
– Solid understanding of major marketing channels and online marketing.
– Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
– Ability to think on your feet and make the right call when addressing hot topics.
– Keen, customer-oriented with excellent multitasking, time management, and organizational skills.
Fluent in English.